The September, 2008 Issue is now available as a back issue!
SOME OF THE ARTICLES INSIDE INCLUDE:
- Election Results: A new day is dawning for the Divco Club with a new Board of Directors being elected in balloting held during the last month. We have the election results.
- Hershey Happening '08: Again this year, the Divco Club will host a dinner for Divco fans in conjunction with the Fall AACA Hershey Region car show at Hersheypark, in PA. Barb Parmelee tells how to make reservations for this annual event.
- Ohio Ambassadors: A group of Divco enthusiasts make a forray into Ohio with a nice truck display.
- Legal Weed: One of our members forwarded this article about a Divco owner in Weed California who's fighting overzealous legislation against his mircobrewery.
- CloverLeaf Farms Distributors: Ken Lego takes us on a photo-essay look at this Midwest milk distributor.
- Look What We Found: Rick Goes, who writes our "Custom Corner" column, scores bigtime with a "field of Divcos," but he won't tell anyone where they are!
- Boyertown Pickup Bodies: In his Boyertown Photo history, Ken Lego treats us to looks at Better Built Utility Bodies.
- Out Front with Garelick's: Take a "mini-vacation," visit a truck on a pad, and you've got a nice photo story contribution about Garelick's Dairy in Franklin, MA, by Bob Gouveia.
- Dragging Your Divco: Nope, this isn't about 'towed trucks,' but instead is about Divco Travel Trailers. Automotive historian Dr. Robert Ebert answers an owner's question about a camping unit made by Divco-Wayne.
- Oberweis Update: We last looked at Oberweis Dairy when we visited in 2005 during our DCoA Convention and Midwest Milkmen's Reunion. Now Ed Sokola and Richard Edwards take a new look at this old friend's fleet.
- Plus the Toy Chest, Letters, Classifieds, Divco Literature and much more. But you have to be a member to receive this issue!