The January, 2009 Issue is now available as a back issue!
SOME OF THE ARTICLES INSIDE INCLUDE:
- New DCoA Board Takes Office: In their first meeting since the election, the new 5-member Board of Directors chose officers, and set the tone for the future of the Divco Club of America.
- High Class in Hilton Head: Jay Crist showed two VERY rare delivery trucks at the Hilton Head Concours d'Elegance in North Carolina. He has all the details of the very special show, and the very special trucks he displayed.
- Another Cheese Fest: DCoA's Stan Bourdon took his daughters, and his Divco to display at the 18th Annual Blair Cheese Days in Wisconsin. He also brought back a lot of memories with his Meadowgold Display.
- Where the Trucks Are: Or at least might be. Jay Crist kicks off a new column with a listing of shows which invite Divco owners (and the owners of other multi-stop trucks) to display their vehicles. Here's a chance for your to take your truck to a show near you, and perhaps meet other club members. Or if you're not an owner, here's a chance to visit a show near you and perhaps see someone else's truck.
- Boyertown Bakery Bodies: This PA body builder cooked up some neat conventional delivery truck styles over the years. Many of them went to bakeries, and Ken Lego has the photographic proof!
- Willow Tree Remembered: Ed and Dottie Sokola have been on the quest for forgotten Divcos lately. Their most recent tip uncovered an old truck and a lot of old memories for the wife of the former owner. We have the details.
- Swiss Valley in Photos: In a Photo Essay Extra, Ken Lego shares the photographic history of this large Midwestern Dairy Co-op's vehicle fleets, including rare views of some of its predecessors' trucks, and its modern vehicles as well.
- Plus the Toy Chest, Letters, Classifieds, Divco Literature and much more. But you have to be a member to receive this issue!